Akfix PA360 is a one-component polyurethane based adhesive that cures with moisture in the air and on the surface.
- Fixing and gluing wood to other various porous and non-porous substrates, such as wood, metal, concrete, polystyrene foam etc.
- Use for Window, Door, Kitchen, Furniture, Boat production, and more...
- Exceptional in applications that require high water resistance
- Easy application, low viscosity
- High bond strength
- Water resistant (D4-DIN EN204)
- Can be used on slightly humid surfaces
- Resistant to temperature extremes
- Resistant to moisture and chemicals
PA360 PUR Wood Glue D4 (560gr)
Do not use at temperatures below +5 °C. The elements to be bonded must be properly clean and free from dust and grease. One of the substrates must be porous to ensure better curing. Moistening the substrates slightly will provide stronger adhesion. Apply the adhesive with a brush as a thin film to one or both surfaces and join the parts within 15 minutes (minimum after 2 minutes). Press the elements together at least for 2 hours. Uncured adhesive can be cleaned by acetone.